Apart from service and maintenance Service Link also do installations, repairs and
rebuildings of waste compactors, waste presses, bale presses and related equipment.
Largest in service
In our branch; compactors and bale presses, we have 20 service technicians available.
All over Sweden
Our service technicians work from Ystad in the south to Riksgränsen in the north.
Service since 2005
Our service technicians have several years of solid work experience in providing professional help.
Waste compactors and bale presses main function is to compact waste so that the customer can lower their costs of disposal transports. Service Links task is to install the equipment, to do maintenance, troubleshooting, repairs and to rebuild compactors and bale presses. By doing this, even the older waste machines are held in good technical shape. The reduction of cost and the running reliability of the machine is maintained each year during the machines whole life expactancy.
Problems with the machine?
Most common operational problems – self help guide
- Compactor is completely dead.
- Waste compactor sounds but the press plate is not moving.
- The compactor’s press plate is moving but the waste does not fall down into the press compartment.
- The compactors hydraulic/ automatic lid does not open.
- The fuses in the property blows as soon as the machine starts.
- Bale press is completely dead.
- The tipping device does not lift the waste bin.
- The container full indication lamp is still lit after emptying.
Would you like to be contacted?
New service technician in Skåne
We are happy to welcome Anders, our 16th coworker and service techician, to our region in Skåne. Together we will work with providing technical support to our customers in Skåne.
New service contract with ABB Ludvika
After several years of working toghether with ABB Ludvika we have now expanded the service. We have signed a new service contract with ABB Ludvika on all their compactors, bale presses, roll packs and tipping devices.
New employee and coworker in Gothenburgh
Service Link welcomes our 15th technician, Stefan, to our office in Gothenburgh. We are looking forward to an exciting future together with helping our customers in Bohuslän with technical support.